Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Here is why my iPhone is going to be the death of me

1. Texting is so easy. So, so easy. I feel 250% lazier already, and I've only used the thing for 2 1/2 days now.
2. It's making me a bad mother. Jude loves the games, and he's seen me playing them over and over and over, which makes it hard for me to act like I don't know there are games on the thing. And since the current theory is that maybe the Boy is ADD, it's probably not such a hot idea for him to be playing iPhone games all day (or at least telling his teacher that's what his mom let him do all Xmas break).
3. The apps are killing me. Yesterday I played Scrabble with a friend while I was at work and nearly killed the whole battery. And I got creamed. I'm no good at Scrabble, and I know it. Who am I kidding? And Moron Test, I am so NOT a moron. I don't care what you say. I'll just keep on playing you until I prove it. Got it?

1 comment:

  1. About two years ago I told Chuck not to get an iphone. I told him he wouldn't want his phone and ipod combined into the same device.

    Ever since then I have been silently pining away for one, and acting like my ipod touch is just as good. The day before yesterday, Sprint was dicking us around on out bill and I was completely prepared to pull the plug on them and get Chelsey and I both iphones.

    So you might say iphones are killing me too. The only thing that is saving me is the fact that when I am around iphone users I can still turn my nose up in the way I used to turn my nose up at people with cell phones in the early 2000's. What do you need THAT THING for?

    ReplyDelete