Friday, February 12, 2010

Catching Up

So it's Febraury 12th, and I see that I have not blogged in a while. Since I last wrote anything, the Saints have gone to and won the Super Bowl. I have not felt elation like that ever before in my life. From being near tears when they made a field goal in ovetime to get there, to Tracy Porter picking off a pass to seal the victory in the victory in the Super Bowl, it has been an unbelievable past three weeks.

That said, the rest of my life hasn't really been going all that well. Due to my recent and future travels and some tricky timing on my job, the last two weeks have been really hectic. And on top of that, I came back from New Orleans with some bizarro bug that basically had me walking around for the last three days with a little fever. It finally turned into a big fever last night however, and I woke up drenched in sweat, but feeling a lot better.

So I now have one and a half day of feeling decent, in which I am going to have to work at Goodwill, work at City Limits, workout Saturday morning, pack, and hopefully see grandma. It's insane. Plus, I think my boss hates me for leaving out of town twice in two weeks, and Chelsey and I have to figure out some sort of Valentines Day celebration.

But I totally don't care about any of this stuff because the Saints won the Super Bowl.

1 comment: