1) Charlotte Gainsberg - Every so often I hear one of her songs and they stop me dead in my tracks. But when I listen to the whole album, not only do I get bored, but I am also unable to identify the songs that stop me dead in my tracks. Frustrating
2) Cymbals Eat Guitars - Sounds like Broken Social Scene. I like Broken Social Scene, but it takes a long time to identify with music like that.
3) Dan Deacon - The only thing I need to share about it is that I am constantly calling it Deacon Dan. Then Chelsey laughs as me. Then I get mad.
4) Local Natives - This sounds exactly like Fleet Foxes to me. I never liked Fleet Foxes, yet I somehow like Local Natives. I really like "Airplanes", but my guess is that everyone who listens to their album does too.
5) Los Campesinos - No idea. My ipod never plays them on random. And I keep forgetting to listen tot he album. Maybe when I start mowing the lawn.
6) She and Him - I love it. This should come as no surprise to anyone. I love them. Their music is a perfect.
7) Florence and the Machine - Nice refrains. So so songs.
8) Frightened Rabbit - I think I will grow to like this like I liked their last one, but it hasn't grabbed me by the head yet.
9) Fanfarlo - Kent keeps raving about this band. They sound like a cross between Arcade Fire and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, except not as good as either.
10) Surfer Blood - I like this album! It makes me feel good. Yay.