Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patricks Day

I dont' care about St. Patricks day. It's just a day where jerks dress up in green and act like jerks while drinking in overcrowded bars. That said, my friend Carly spends her day with her husband and friends in some ratty bar in South O. That sounds okay. I am going to attempt to do the same by going down to O'leavers, which sounds like it would be busy for an Irish holiday, but most likely won't be. Because it is also very ratty. It is also within walking distance from our house, so that will be nice.

Otherwise, I will spend the day trying to get people to sign up for my basketball pool, and running.

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: I have just received word that O'leavers will also be busy for St. Patricks day. Maybe I will just make Chelsey drive me around on her scooter.

    ReplyDelete