Monday, July 26, 2010

WJZ - Day 2 and 3

DAY 2



Day 2 involved the children's museum and the Amazing pizza machine.  And based on Wendy's pictures some quality time at Chuck's/Grandma's house.

Here's what we learned:

The Children's Museum Has a Contraption that Consumes Jude and Zoe

Again, I wasn't there, but apparently this thing grabbed hold of the kids and didn't let go. 

Fascinating.

Chuck's House is Full of Crap

I have no idea what's going on here, but I do know Jude and Zoe really liked Birdy, Chuck's dog.  And apparently they enjoyed his wide variety of knick knacks. 


Knick Knacks


The Amazing Pizza Machine is Awesome

My grandma made fun of fat people and Jude and Zoe found a machine that was paying big in the ticket department.  Jude ended up with over 1000 tickets.  Zoe had over 200.  They were overjoyed.



Tickets.



DAY 3


Day 3 involved the Zoo, Putt Putt golf, manicures, and Steak Dinners.  Oh and Wendy had a weird face rash thing. Notables:

The Zoo Can Break Your Heart

I don't think anyone had this experience while at the zoo, but it's good to bear in mind all the same.  We saw lots of animals and ate ice cream.

Move it, Fatty.

Omaha Steak Houses are Dark and Creepy

On the way to the steak house, Jude peppered Chuck and I with questions about nuclear weapons and general world annihilation topics.  Kids!


Steak and Shirley Temples
Then we went home.  There was a Day 4 too, but it was all too brief.  We did get in some quality card playing, and posed for family pictures. 


I'm on one knee.

1 comment:

  1. Brent, this is a fine summation of the days that were Jude and Zoe's visit to Omaha. I didn't get it in email form, so I assume you're now letting us check the blog on our own sweet time.

    I hope you enjoyed getting to see your nice and nephew. Lord knows they had a blast.

    ReplyDelete