Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Wendy!

Thank you for turning me on to berets when I was a kid.    And thank you for posing me in a picture with you and Chuck with said beret.  And thank you for giving that picture to mom and dad.  And thank you for taking such a fine picture that it has been proudly displayed for every guest I have ever brought to their house.  And thank you for all the ridicule I have received ever since.

Seventh graders aren't emotionally equipped to make a beret decision, Wendy.

3 comments:

  1. Can someone scan this picture please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brent,
    1. You're welcome.
    2. I seem to recall that your teeth are the bigger issue in that particular photo.
    3. You mistake your sleeping sister for a toilet just once, you got to pay. That's just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kent, I have looked for this picture. No luck. It's up at my parents' house. Go see them.

    Wendy, my teeth looked great in that picture.

    ReplyDelete