Thursday, September 2, 2010

Please don't get the wrong idea.

I am not trying to be morbid, but I have found my perfect funeral song and I just want to make sure I communicate it to someone so that nothing gets missed later. Perhaps I need to work this request into the final will and testament that I don't have. Anyway here's the song, which some of you may have heard before, and again, not depressed, just trying to plan for the distant future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhGKB6faW0&NR=1

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that I was unable to attach a cool youtube screenshot like Brent did with his favorite music of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck, I'm pretty sure we have this on CD. So feel free to die whenever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsey, its strange, but the more you watch the video, the more attractive he becomes. Or maybe that's just me. Wendy, and this is really important, do you have the anthony version of this song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuck, sometimes I am not an idiot. I believe this may be one of those times. We own the Antony version on this CD:

    http://www.amazon.com/Leonard-Cohen-Im-Your-Man/dp/B000G73UEU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1283443500&sr=1-3

    ReplyDelete