Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday.  It went like this. 
  • Wake up late.  Snuggle with the wife.
  • Go eat country fried steak and egg breakfast at Lisa's Radial Cafe.
  • Look at art at the Joselyn Museum.
  • Go to work.
  • Get a Saints snuggie and a bunch of other cool crap from my coworkers.
  • Work all day on the company newsletter.
  • Go home.
  • Play with the dog.
  • Drink a Manhatten.
  • Wife come home.
  • Pick up brother on way to nursing home.
  • Get Popeye's and a birthday cake on the way.
  • Receive abuse from brother and wife about cake selection.
  • Arrive at nursing home.
  • Open presents that I had already opened and rewrapped earlier in the week.
  • Eat cake.  The cake was fine.
  • Go to bar. 
  • Play pool.
  • Get beat by brother.
  • Go home.
  • Watch Glee.
  • Go to bed.
It was one of the best birthdays I have ever had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment