Monday, November 22, 2010

My Holiday Plan So Far

So I am trying to get the most out of my holidays this year.  This is what the plan looks like so far:

1) Finish Grapes of Wrath so I can start reading those "Girl Who Blah Blah Blah" books.  2010 has been a big year for me in the reading department.  I can think of no better way to end it, than to read some chain of popular fiction.  I've never done that before.  It's time.

2) Bake.  Last year my baking turned out horrible.  The peanut butter squares tasted weird.  It was a mess.  This year I plan on being more fastidious in my planning and implementation of treats.  It's going to be a whole new Brent and Chelsey treat spectacular.

3) Buy gifts early.  I vow to not go anywhere near a busy mall in December.  I'm also thinking about getting all my gifts at Sears.  Sears is great.  They cater to the old.  You know, children get older.  I'm getting older too. 

4) Listen to music.  I have a lot of albums to consider before the end of the year lists.  I'm hoping to combine this with items 1 and 5.

5) Figure out a workout schedule.  Now that I can't run outside, I don't know what to do.

6) Make cocktails.  I think maybe I haven't tried enough types of drinks.  What's in a rusty nail?  I should find out.

7) Finish the model that Chuck and I started back in August or whatever.  Fuck that model.

No comments:

Post a Comment