Wednesday, December 29, 2010

de facto 2010 new years resolutions

Here's what my new year's resolutions should have been for 2010.


1. Spend a lot of money. I don't know what happened with this, but I am supposedly making more money than I ever have before, yet my bank account continually creeps lower and lower. I'm tempted to put all the blame on my having to pay for my anti-depressants this year (rather than getting samples), but that's probably wishful thinking.


2. Put a lot of work into projects that end up going nowhere. This mostly applies to work, where time after time, a proposal that I have been assigned to and have worked on just kind of gets dropped.


3. Gain weight. See recent holiday pictures.


4. Ignore stated 2010 new years resolutions. I believe my goals for the new year were to do something creative once a month, kiss a woman, and ride my bike more. 0 for three.


Okay, those are the big ones. I'll add more if I think of them.

2 comments:

  1. 5. Get in a fight with my neighbor. This is most note worthy because it happened in August I think and I haven't talked to her since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about putting up a fence? And abandoning your brother on his model building project?

    ReplyDelete