Friday, December 10, 2010

Wreck of the Brentmond Fitzkoster

So in order to control an over-the-top perspiration problem, I have given up coffee.  The days that followed this decision have been marked with an amazing headache, the sensitivity of a little Koster boy, and the dumbness of a dumb stupid dummy.  I just spent two hours trying to write something that should have taken me 45 minutes.  This is mostly due to the wombat attacking the inside of my skull, but it's also due to the fact that I can barely put two words together that make any kind of sense at all. 

I had no idea I was this addicted to coffee.  But because I'm so spacy, I'm not entirely convinced that it's all due to the coffee.  I have also failed to bring a breakfast with me to work each day this week.  And I have noticed that eating kind of makes this headache go away, but I don't have it together enough to check this hypothesis, because I never seem to have any food with me. 

I also seem to be nursing a tiny little addiction to Alka-Seltzer Cold Medicine, which is another reason I can't say this is all caffeine related.  I drink a glass of it before I go to be each night, even though I barely have a cold at this point.  But I keep doing so, because in my daze-filled existence, it seems like the thing to do.  Like if I don't, I might not get a good sleep.  And I need a good sleep, because I feel so out of it.  And so on.

This could be the beginning of the end. 

I have also been super-sensitive at work.  I have essentially convinced myself that everyone I work with hates me, but that's okay, because I hate them too, and even though no one is saying anything about this shared hatred, it's there.  Believe me.  It's there.  I also hate the guy who edited my last story for my sportswriting job.  He told me that my "lede" didn't make any sense.  Well guess what, Dickface?  I didn't know "lede" was spelled that way.  I reread it, it was a shitty lede.  But I'm a little fucked up right now, so maybe you could be a little more....(you see where this is going.)

Fuck you coffee.  Fuck you, and you fucking face.

No comments:

Post a Comment