Monday, January 3, 2011

The Resolution

I have been having a very difficult time coming to any decent new year's resolutions this year.  I think I was so happy with mine from last year, that I need a broad departure.  So I think this year I would like to just have one.  Some super-duper halfway difficult resolution.  Here are some options:
  1. Only eat all-natural food.  I have no idea what this even means.  But I like the idea of being confined to the little "Natural Foods" section of my Hy-Vee.  I never buy anything there, so it would surely pose some challenges. 
  2. Do the dishes every night of 2011.  I hate having a cluttered kitchen, but I only do our dishes when it's obvious they need to be done.  This would not only add to my sanity, but make our tiny kitchen seem less tiny. 
  3. Organize All Our Shit - If I do this, I would really have to set up 12 goals to hit throughout the year.  There would probably be a spreadsheet involved.  And Chelsey would have to commit to being the Project Inspector, to make sure I was staying on top if it. This sounds like the most fun, and the most likely to languish.
Any input would be appreciated...

No comments:

Post a Comment