Friday, February 4, 2011

I Don't Know What I'm Doing

I just spent the evening going through half of my eight zillion gigabyte music library.  It took me about 2 hours to go from A to L.  Much of it consists of music I will likely never listen to again.  But I hang onto it, on the off chance that one of these bands will put out a second album that I will like, and I will want to go back and revisit their first one.  I know this is dumb, but as the title of this post indicates, I don't know what I'm doing. 


Moron with Saints Snuggie and Lap Desk.
Kent has this problem too, but he performed a great purge a while back.  I was going to do it when he did it, but I chickened out.  Tonight may force me to look at this again.  I just need to be realistic about whether I'm ever going to get into Linstrom, Head Like a Kite or fucking Ladyfinger.  It's never going to happen and I know it.  


On an unrelated note I have started to use the lap table that grandma gave me a couple years ago.  It goes great with my Saints Snuggie, and our new TV trays.  And it has a little built in tray for a couple of pens.  Maybe I'll put some pens in it this weekend.  Then I can use it to write my memoirs.  Or maybe I should type them...

No comments:

Post a Comment