Saturday, February 12, 2011

Say hello to the new Kosterpelding Washer


This year we are going to spend money.  So far we've bought a new car, found out we owe 900 in taxes, and had our washing machine go out on us.  Oh, and we got a $500 medical bill this week.  We're trying to take it in stride, but I have the distinct feeling that we aren't out of the woods yet.  Taylor Swift's "Back to December" is our new theme song.  December was so great.  

Speaking of songs, Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" is fucking awesome.  I'm going to love this song forever.  I just hope I don't kill it by the time the year is over.  I listened to the whole album this morning, and it mostly seemed long, but maybe I will warm up to it.  She covers Lovesong by The Cure, which seems pointless, but whatever. I love covers as a rule, but covering the Cure is dumb.  It's like covering David Bowie.  Their weirdness is part of the song.  You take it away and it just lays there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment