These will look a lot like Chelsey/House updates:
· Chelsey is still tired all the time, and very vomitty. Although not to the point where she actually vomits. It’s kind of like when I met her, and she used to be hung over all the time. Except then she used to vomit out of car windows. Which was awesome.
· We had a spirited discussion about nursery colors. We both like yellow, but we have this weird piece of furniture that is also yellow that we would like to incorporate somehow. So now we think maybe yellow isn’t the way to go. We talked about it for 10 minutes. Then we stared at the wall for 10 minutes. Then we watched some tv.
· The following things have moved Chelsey to tears in the past week, Big Love Finale, How I Met Your Mother, Pawn Stars. I made up the last one, but I wouldn’t rule it out.
· We are trying to figure out if we want to do that screening that tells you if your kid is predisposed to spina bifida and downs syndrome. I was against getting it. Chelsey was in favor of it. Then I looked at the photos of spina bifida. I am also now in favor of it. Spina bifida is very scary.
· We are also divided on whether we want to know the sex or not. I don’t. Chelsey does. So we’re going to have her find out, and attempt to keep it from me through the duration of the pregnancy. If she can do so, she wins a prize.