Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge - Day 18

A Song You Wish You Heard on the Radio

I never listen to the radio. So why would I care what is being played in it? I guess it would be nice to hear this song. Since I love it so...



Chelsey, here is you video with some nice back story.



Chuck, here you go. I'm not going to say all Sigur Ros sounds the same to me. I'm going to say I am too impatient to stick around long enough to differentiate it.



Kent and Wendy. I'm not reposting yours.

7 comments:

  1. I would like to hear Stand Up and Get Crunk more often on the radio.

    This is a dumb category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Dumb category.
    I just heard Adele Someone Like You on my ipod and I think I would like to hear this song on the radio...I am sure it's just a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be nice to hear Glosoli by Sigur Ros on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe more Dust in the Wind? Then perhaps I could get over it. Dumb category.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. This was a dumb category for me, but I thought maybe someone else could do something with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought that was the right song!
    Hmm. Talk about proving my point about not being able to tell these apart...

    ReplyDelete