Monday, July 18, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge - Day 20

Song That You Listen to When You Are Angry

I can't say I really plug into songs when I am angry. Anger becomes sadness almost immediately for me. But I've always liked the way this song captures a very specific reason for being angry.



Chelsey's song! First repeat of the 30-day music challenge. This was my entry for a song that reminds me of a place.



Chuck's song.



Kent's song. I almost put Wish by Nine Inch Nails on here. Which is kind of industrial...



Wendy. I have spent a lot of time on the Nine Inch Nails wiki page recently. Trent Reznor is kind of a dope.

4 comments:

  1. Like Brent, I am not a big angry song person, but for the purpose of this selection I'll go with The Takeover by Jay-Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I can use some industrial music. Stigmata by Ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. Before this damn thing, is over, I'm putting in my two cents. Because I don't get to listen to much music these days, it's probably really only slightly less than a penny. Anyway.

    Angry song -- Head Like a Hole. Brent, there's your 9 Inch Nails. Don't really get to listen to it much with the elementary school set, but I'm pretty sure I still have the CD.

    ReplyDelete