Wednesday, July 20, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge - Day 22

Song You Listen To When You Are Sad

Antlers! This song is about a sick relationship involving a hapless protagonist and his seriously ill wife. The words are very hard to make out. Thank your lucky stars for that.



This is a good album. I had forgotten about it. Thank you Chuck.



Kent's song is impossible to find on You Tube because Bob Dylan hates You Tube. But this is a fine song. We'll try this turkish link:


bob dylan - one more cup of coffee | izlesene.com

Chelsey's song.  Easily findable.  Thank you Chelsey.



Wendy's song. This is my second favorite Decemberists song. First being "Kingdom of Spain."

11 comments:

  1. Anyone who would actually like to make out the lyrics can mostly make them out here from their Daytrotter session.
    http://www.daytrotter.com/dt/the-antlers-concert/20030956-37381940.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This category and the last one are far to similar to a previous category of songs that make you happy/sad.

    Whoever created this challenge really lacked creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was sad about all my tumor crap I would listen to Skates by Hayden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One More Cup of Coffee by Bob Dylan is a pretty good song to be sad to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's also impossible to find on youtube. so many terrible covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. No kidding! I did find a Turkish version. I'll see if I can embed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to stick with Cat Power as sad music for me. It's usually about breaking up. I don't know why but I usually listen to break up music when I am sad. I will go with Good Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When-You-Are-Sad -- Grace Cathredral Hill by the Decemberists. And to the question, "Are you feeling better now?" No. No, I am not.

    ReplyDelete