Wednesday, August 17, 2011

King Edith Shows Face (Sort of)

Based on yesterday's doctor visit, sounds like Edith is still a week or so off, but we finally got some decent pictures of her. Do these look good to you? They look good to us. But we go to ultrasounds every week, so we're kind of used to the figuring out what's going on in the pictures.







The first one has her face, and what looks like her arm in the way. It actually looks like she's getting ready to flip us off, but I assume that is not the case.

















The second one is more of a profile, but it looks like she is no longer flipping us the bird, so that's nice.
















The third one finds her looking pissed off in general.   










Again - they look great to us, but if you can't see it so well, don't feel bad. We've been looking at these types of images for like 2 months now.

And we're both losing it a little.



8 comments:

  1. I have a really consistent track record of not being able to make heads or tales of these things, but in this case I can actually see what you are talking about. She's an looks like an angry cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute now -- magnificent very soon! Congrats, and Brent, please fix your ankle right away, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me until the third image to see it, but now I see the little face in all of them. That's neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am realizing that it is mostly my exhaustion and not wanting to work anymore that is making me want to have this baby. If I could lay on the couch for the next few weeks and wait I might be ok but these days are dragging on. I know that at least when I have her I will be tired but I will be at home. I have decided that this baby is coming out one way or the other by the 30th. I only have one more week of work left in me before I go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good news is that I've been telling everyone around here you are being induced on the 26th. I wonder where I pick up these little tidbits of misinformation. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there, Chelsey. Strange as it is to say, it was actually my job that helped keep me sane once I had to manage 2 infants. Fingers crossed that everything will seem better once Edith hits the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Wendy. At least after she is born I won't be in pain all day at work and peeing every 10 minutes. I am sure work will be much more bearable in that way.

    ReplyDelete