Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 day movie challenge?? Now wait a minute.

I found a movie challenge on Stumbleupon. We all liked the music one right? Well, maybe we'll like this one. Wait shouldn't this be on our movie facebook page? I don't know. And I don't want to think about that.

First Question: What is the best movie you have seen in 2011?

For my purposes I'll answer it as my favorite movie that was released in 2011. I have not watched many of the best reviewed movies of 2011 yet, but of the movies I have seen, I'll go with The Tree of Life. It's super indulgent in places and very long, but also moving and very prettily shot.



Brent's pick.



Kent's pick.



Leslie's pick.



Wendy's pick.

4 comments:

  1. I can't even think of what I've watched this year, and we watched a ton of movies. Oh, I know, Crazy Stupid Love. If I was picking my favorite move that I watched this year, it would probably be Never Let Me Go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems silly to answer with the best movie I've seen in 2011. That would be Lawrence of Arabia.

    I think I have seen two movies released in 2011.

    Super 8 was better than Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to google movies released in 2011 because I could only remember Harry Potter. There were a lot of crap movies released this year. They even remade Mr. Popper's Penguins and I'm sure it was pure crap, and I loved the book when I was little.

    And did you know there was a movie called Uncle Kent?!

    And I don't know how I missed Carmen Electra's Mardi Gras Spring Break.

    Harry Potter was better than Super 8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It appears that I have only seen Harry Potter (though I saw that in 2010), Tree of Life, and Kung Fu Panda 2 in 2011. Because I fell asleep more than once in Tree of Life, I guess I'll have to go for Kung Fu Panda.

    ReplyDelete