Friday, November 11, 2011

30 Day Movie Challenge Day Eight

What is the movie that you are most inclined to watch to its completion when you see its playing on t.v.?

I have a few of these - The Matrix, Remember the Titans, but I'll go with Constantine.



Brent, I applaud your actually choosing good movies.



Here is Chelsey's pick.



Here's Kent's pick. I picked the trailer for third movie because it's my favorite and super gay.



Here's Leslie's pick. Leslie, we are only as sick as our secrets. I applaud your openness.



Wendy's choice

5 comments:

  1. Shaun of the Dead and Bad Santa. More than any other movie, these two make me wish I still indulged in the weed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an easy one...Sweet Home Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord of the Rings, which is awful, because on TV those movies are like 6 hours long and it ruins your whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a few movies that fall into the can't-stop-watching-this-on-TV category, but since I also live with Dave I'll say that neither of us can resist The Anchorman or Talladega Nights.

    ReplyDelete