Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Day Movie Challenge Day Three

What is a movie that make you really happy when you watch it?

Okay, this is an odd choice, but I'll pick Jesus Christ Superstar. I could write a lot about this movie but I'll control myself. I am a non-believer, but I love this movie until hell won't have it. I wish I was watching it right now.



Chelsey's pick



Brent's pick



Kent's pick. I have also never seen The Goonies. I thought if you watched the movie Gremlins you didn't have to watch The Goonies. Turns out I picked the wrong one to watch.



Wendy's pick

5 comments:

  1. The Royal Tenenbaums. I love this movie. It feels like it was made for me. I love it when they show it on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my brain cataloged movies the way it catalogs music.

    The Goonies. It's our time, down here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another movie Brent has never seen all the way through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much cannot resist Love, Actually. I love it, actually.

    ReplyDelete