Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Brent's List of 2011 Music that isn't any good

Hey All -

I am starting to pare down my music so I can start making my best of lists.  The first step is to eliminate the stuff I could never get into or appreciate. Here is that list.  Please let me know of any songs or albums that deserve a further listen for any reason:

  1. Cass McCombs
  2. Death Cab for Cutie
  3. The Decemberists
  4. Fergus & Geronimo
  5. The Flaming Lips with Neon Indian
  6. Guillermo Sexo
  7. I'm From Barcelona
  8. Iceage
  9. The Low Anthem
  10. Man Man
  11. Micachu & The Shapes
  12. Noah & The Whale
  13. Quitron
  14. Smith Westerns
  15. Toro Y Moi
  16. tUnE-yArDs
  17. TV On The Radio
  18. Wilco
  19. Youth Lagoon

2 comments:

  1. I don't think any of these would hit my top ten, but I haven't heard iceage at all yet. And have barely listed to Youth Lagoon. I do like Noah and the Whale and The Decemberists though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea who most of these are. Get rid of 'em!

    ReplyDelete