Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 New Years Resolutions

Brent
  1. Since I didn't accomplish this last year, I would like to put doing dishes nightly back up there.
  2. Only eating local food.
  3. Committing to our garden.
  4. Finish my timeline - I'm working on a timeline that plots my life from high school to present.  I'm at 1997 currently.
  5. Be in a position to buy a new house by year's end.  
  6. Build something out of wood.
Chuck
  1. Write some form of a remembrance of Angelique.
  2. Increase bike riding from last year.
  3. Work out at work.
  4. Visit Greg McDonald.
Chelsey
  1. Be more "pro-Nebraska."
  2. Live like society could collapse at any moment
  3. Use my creativity/be more creative.  

1 comment:

  1. Quick scoreboard here:

    Brent
    1) I did the dishes, but not enough to say this one was accomplished.
    2) Not even close
    3) Not really.
    4) I don't even know where this timeline is.
    5) Nope.
    6) YES. I built two things out of wood. A fence and a table. The table was of poor quality.

    Chuck:
    1) Started, not finished.
    2) YES
    3) YES
    4) YES

    Chelsey:
    1) YES YES YES
    2) Somewhat, yes
    3) Hard to say - probably YES.

    ReplyDelete