Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 Day Movie Challenge Day 20

Movie that you had high hopes for and were disappointed by.

For some reason I had very steep expectations for Ang Lee's The Hulk. I think I expected him to tap into the sadness within rage. He did not really go there. I tapped into the sadness within disappointment.



I am right there with you on your pick Wendy. Man did i want it to be funny. In fact just watching the trailer make me think, maybe I should watch it again.



Agree with Brent's pick too:



Kent's pick:

3 comments:

  1. I really wanted to love Burn After Reading, but it was no use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think movies are going to be good, and then they suck. Mine would probably be Inglorious Bastards. I had heard good things, but I was bored a lot in it. Or maybe Kill Bill 2 for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny that Inglorious Bastards is a Tarantino movie that I like, and everyone else seems to hate it. Christoph Waltz is great in that.

    My answer is The Phantom Menace.

    ReplyDelete