Friday, December 2, 2011

30 Day Movie Challenge Day 21

Movie that you have seen most often:

When we were kids we had the tv version of The Blues Brothers on tape and we watched the hell out of it. I'm not even going to put a trailer for the theatrical version on this post because it would minimize the specialness of the tv version experience. Anyway, Blues Brothers is the movie I have watched the most and I haven't seen since I was 17.

Chelsey's choice



Brent's choice, I remember when this came out and played at the Dundee during my senior year at Creighton. None of us had any idea how huge it was going to be.




Here's Leslie's. I went with Star Wars.



Kent's pick



Wendy's pick:

6 comments:

  1. I know I have not kept up on this challenge but this is an easy one... Wizard of Oz. I watched it a lot as a child and then I went through a second round with my niece who lived with us and she watched it about everyday for a year or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have said Blue Brothers as well, followed by Caddyshack which we also had on tape, or the Star Wars movies, which I watched a million times in high school. But I when I lived with Dave and Kent and Paul we went to bed to Dazed and Confused every night for like a year solid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My second was Dazed and Confused. Watched that every night during the summer before my senior year of high school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides Disney movies because of all of my cousins (I will never watch The Lion King again), I think I can go with the Lord of the Rings movies, or the Star Wars movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ghostbusters. I'm pretty sure I can recite the entire movie from memory.

    Maybe not the "During the Rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveler came as a large moving Torb! Then, during the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you!" part, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having kids has put a wrench into the "watched a ton" category for me. I've seen Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium way more than most people I know. Still like it, though.

    ReplyDelete