Thursday, December 8, 2011

In the Event of my Untimely Death

I would like to be buried in my seer sucker suit.  With a white button-down shirt, and and my brown tie that a has narrow white designs on it.  I would like to be wearing my Andrew Jackson lapel pin, and have my New Orleans Sains zippo in my inside jacket pocket.  I would also like my Lombardi Tropy included somehow, and if possible I would like "Chelsey" tattooed over my heart.  I don't know if they tattoo dead people, so someone will need to find that out.   

8 comments:

  1. Is this your solution to my desire for a will.....I hope it's ok that my request is cremation....our bodies won't be lying next to each other in the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your urn will go nicely next to my elaborate grave with two large angels weeping over my body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not just get the tattoo now, and then you can be just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have Chelsey tatooed acrosee your chest? I can't do that because it will break us up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incidentally, I did look into this. And it is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. Totally doable. I want Chelsey in a large script font.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that would look just lovely BK.

    ReplyDelete