Friday, February 17, 2012

Big News!

Hey All -

Really exciting news.  These two people are with child! 

Yes, they dress like this all the time.





















That's right.  Kent and Leslie are expecting. I gave them the opportunity to spread the word themselves on here, but they are in the midst of Mardi Gras and visitors.  Kent's even riding in a parade tonight.  . 

When we told them we were pregnant with Edith, Kent had my favorite reaction.  It was basically a half-hearted "Great."  He was as freaked out as we were.  Now he can be freaked out for himself.  And I get to look back from kidworld, and know it's going to be ok.  It's going to be great.  

I'm very happy to have them join the cause of non-idiots having kids.  We are out-numbered.  We need your brains and taste to make it to another generation.  Well done.   I love you guys.  

4 comments:

  1. This is super news for the society as a whole. Way to go Kent and Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you both as members of the team. Congratulations, and don't worry. It's only terrifying about 20% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I'm just now getting on the computer and checking the blog - this has been one crazy Mardi Gras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for you guys!~ I can't wait until Baby Gras 2.0! Your little person will be about the age of Edith now. It will be great!

      Delete