Thursday, February 9, 2012

Has Anyone Seen My Wife?

As of 3:00pm today I have no idea where my wife is.  The last I heard from her was at 1:28 today, on this blog.  I am convinced she has left me. 

My theory is that she is on her way to Reno, Nevada with a guy named Curt from the office.  She's never mentioned him to me before, but a husband knows.  By my estimation, she's probably about to Grand Island, NE at this point.


Maybe she'll turn around when she gets to the Rockies.

Chelsey, if you get this, I don't know why you left, but I promise you Curt will never love you as much as I do.  Also, if you went, I hope you took Edith with you.  I will be too broken-hearted to care for her.  Also, once we burn through all the frozen breast milk and formula samples, I'm going to have to figure out what to feed her. 

I hope you have a happy life in Reno.  I knew this girl who was from Reno back in Oklahoma City.  She lived with Dave and me, and about half-way though her time with us, she stole a bunch of money that we were saving from Lollapalooza or something.  Stay away from this girl if you see her.  She is trouble.

1 comment:

  1. I am actually heading to Canada. It's all for us, baby. I got to get that sweet maternity leave for baby #2, and free healthcare!

    ReplyDelete