Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS 2014

CHUCK:
  1. Spit out gum when it's lost its flavor
  2. Volunteer at Film Streams
  3. Figure out amount to save each month (and save it)

CHELSEY:
  1. Lose baby weight
  2. Be less angry
  3. Figure out my life
  4. Beat the shit out of Chuck (early goal)
  5. Survive
BRENT:
  1. Schedule as much of my life as possible
  2. Strive for excellence/reject complacency (check in with this monthly)
  3. Finish the kitchen (paint cabinets and ceiling)
  4. Go on two dates per month

1 comment:

  1. I tried posting this once. Sorry if it's a repeat.

    My year in review:

    1. I lost much of the pounds but still have flab.
    2. I had some scary major anger this year. But with meds and therapy I am feeling okay for now.
    3. I have not figured out a thing.
    4. Someone else did this so I didn't have to.
    5. I survived. Barely. But I am technically alive.

    ReplyDelete