DAY 2
Day 2 involved the children's museum and the Amazing pizza machine. And based on Wendy's pictures some quality time at Chuck's/Grandma's house.
Here's what we learned:
The Children's Museum Has a Contraption that Consumes Jude and Zoe
Again, I wasn't there, but apparently this thing grabbed hold of the kids and didn't let go.
| Fascinating. Chuck's House is Full of Crap I have no idea what's going on here, but I do know Jude and Zoe really liked Birdy, Chuck's dog. And apparently they enjoyed his wide variety of knick knacks. |
| Knick Knacks |
The Amazing Pizza Machine is Awesome
My grandma made fun of fat people and Jude and Zoe found a machine that was paying big in the ticket department. Jude ended up with over 1000 tickets. Zoe had over 200. They were overjoyed.
| Tickets. |
DAY 3
Day 3 involved the Zoo, Putt Putt golf, manicures, and Steak Dinners. Oh and Wendy had a weird face rash thing. Notables:
The Zoo Can Break Your Heart
I don't think anyone had this experience while at the zoo, but it's good to bear in mind all the same. We saw lots of animals and ate ice cream.
| Move it, Fatty. |
Omaha Steak Houses are Dark and Creepy
On the way to the steak house, Jude peppered Chuck and I with questions about nuclear weapons and general world annihilation topics. Kids!
| Steak and Shirley Temples |
Then we went home. There was a Day 4 too, but it was all too brief. We did get in some quality card playing, and posed for family pictures.
I'm on one knee. |
Brent, this is a fine summation of the days that were Jude and Zoe's visit to Omaha. I didn't get it in email form, so I assume you're now letting us check the blog on our own sweet time.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed getting to see your nice and nephew. Lord knows they had a blast.