killing my memory problems
Paul Newman and Liz Taylor.
Grace Kelly and Cary Grant.
All excellent picks.Ingrid Bergman and George Clooney.
Look! I prettied up the pictures!
Where's Ingrid Bergman?
Shoot. I must have lost her in the process.
For dreamy, I'll go with Robert Downey, Jr. and Audrey Hepburn.
I don't know about this one. I would say Adrien Brody for my guy but Ryan Gosling is pretty good these days too. As for my lady....I don't know. I have always had a girl crush on Shannon Sossyman.
Paul Newman and Liz Taylor.
ReplyDeleteGrace Kelly and Cary Grant.
ReplyDeleteAll excellent picks.
ReplyDeleteIngrid Bergman and George Clooney.
Look! I prettied up the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhere's Ingrid Bergman?
ReplyDeleteShoot. I must have lost her in the process.
ReplyDeleteFor dreamy, I'll go with Robert Downey, Jr. and Audrey Hepburn.
ReplyDeleteI don't know about this one. I would say Adrien Brody for my guy but Ryan Gosling is pretty good these days too.
ReplyDeleteAs for my lady....I don't know. I have always had a girl crush on Shannon Sossyman.