My first week with a DVR has been a failure. It's great having one. For all the reasons I thought it would be great to have one. But the laissez faire attitude that I assumed would accompany my DVR has not shown up. It seems like everyone I know who has a DVR plays it really cool about seeing a show when it plays for the first time. They DVR it, and plan on watching it when they have some free time. I cannot shake my old ways. I want to watch shit as soon as possible. And I keep using it like I did when we first got our VCR when I was a kid. I record anything that I might possibly want to watch again. (I have not watched any of it again).
I'm afraid COX may take it away for being so stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment