- Only eat all-natural food. I have no idea what this even means. But I like the idea of being confined to the little "Natural Foods" section of my Hy-Vee. I never buy anything there, so it would surely pose some challenges.
- Do the dishes every night of 2011. I hate having a cluttered kitchen, but I only do our dishes when it's obvious they need to be done. This would not only add to my sanity, but make our tiny kitchen seem less tiny.
- Organize All Our Shit - If I do this, I would really have to set up 12 goals to hit throughout the year. There would probably be a spreadsheet involved. And Chelsey would have to commit to being the Project Inspector, to make sure I was staying on top if it. This sounds like the most fun, and the most likely to languish.
Monday, January 3, 2011
The Resolution
I have been having a very difficult time coming to any decent new year's resolutions this year. I think I was so happy with mine from last year, that I need a broad departure. So I think this year I would like to just have one. Some super-duper halfway difficult resolution. Here are some options:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment