TOP 20
Name Artist Album
1. Rolling In The Deep Adele 21
2. Go Outside Cults Cults
3. My Mistakes Eleanor Friedberger Last Summer
4. The Words That Maketh Murder PJ Harvey Let England Shake
5. Sadness Is a Blessing Lykke Li Wounded Rhymes
6. Wicked Games The Weeknd House of Balloons
7. Two Cousins Slow Club Paradise
8. We Need a Myth Okkervil River I Am Very Far
9. The Last Goodbye The Kills Blood Pressures
10. Dirty Mister Dirty Generationals Actor-Caster
11. Lovers Lane Hunx & His Punx Too Young To Be In Love
12. Serve the People Handsome Furs Sound Kapital
13. Would You Say Stop? Acid House Kings Music Sounds Better with You
14. I Miss My Friend Madeline Black Velvet
15. Shangri-La YACHT Shangri-La
16. New Year's Eve Tom Waits Bad As Me
17. California EMA Past Life Martyred Saints
18. Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out The Antlers Burst Apart
19. Tina Said Those Darlins Screws Get Loose
20. Mr. Know It All Kelly Clarkson Stronger
TOP 50
Name Artist Album
1. Rolling In The Deep Adele 21
2. Go Outside Cults Cults
3. My Mistakes Eleanor Friedberger Last Summer
4. The Words That Maketh Murder PJ Harvey Let England Shake
5. Sadness Is a Blessing Lykke Li Wounded Rhymes
6. Wicked Games The Weeknd House of Balloons
7. Two Cousins Slow Club Paradise
8. We Need a Myth Okkervil River I Am Very Far
9. The Last Goodbye The Kills Blood Pressures
10. Dirty Mister Dirty Generationals Actor-Caster
11. Love Out of Lust Lykke Li Wounded Rhymes
12. Lovers Lane Hunx & His Punx Too Young To Be In Love
13. Serve the People Handsome Furs Sound Kapital
14. Would You Say Stop? Acid House Kings Music Sounds Better with You
15. I Miss My Friend Madeline Black Velvet
16. Hanging from a Hit Okkervil River I Am Very Far
17. Shangri-La YACHT Shangri-La
18. Ten-Twenty-Ten Generationals Actor-Caster
19. New Year's Eve Tom Waits Bad As Me
20. California EMA Past Life Martyred Saints
21. Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out The Antlers Burst Apart
22. Parentheses The Antlers Burst Apart
23. Bumper Cults Cults
24. Tina Said Those Darlins Screws Get Loose
25. Mr. Know It All Kelly Clarkson Stronger
26. Rich Kids Blues Lykke Li Wounded Rhymes
27. Do I Have Power Timber Timbre Creep on Creepin' On
28. Most Wanted Cults Cults
29. Bury Me Standing Handsome Furs Sound
30. Get Some Lykke Li Wounded Rhymes
31. Victory Dance My Morning Jacket Circuital
32. You Know What I Mean Cults Cults
33. I Promise Generationals Actor-Caster
34. Let England Shake PJ Harvey Let England Shake
35. Someone Like You Adele 21
36. Two Lovers The Rural Alberta Advantage Departing
37. Your Past Life as a Blast Okkervil River I Am Very Far
38. No Widows The Antlers Burst Apart
39. Under Cover of Darkness The Strokes Angles
40. Damn These Vampires The Mountain Goats All Eternals Deck
41. Where I'm Going Cut Copy Zonoscope
42. Shake It Out Florence & The Machine Ceremonials
43. You Say It Too Generationals Actor-Caster
44. The Curse of Being Young Hunx & His Punx Too Young To Be In Lo
45. Inn of the Seventh Ray Eleanor Friedberger Last Summer
46. Goshen Beirut The Rip Tide
47. Holdin' On To Black Metal My Morning Jacket Circuital
48. Wake and Be Fine Okkervil River I Am Very Far
49. To Have in the Home Woods Sun & Shade
50. Tell Me Tom Waits Bad As Me (Deluxe)
You can find my list here: http://www.elbuzzard.com/archives/2012/01/brent-kents-best-songs-of-2011
ReplyDeleteHere are my top ten songs.
ReplyDelete1. Goshen - Beirut
2. 6 Foot 7 Foot - Lil Wayne featuring Cory Gunz (I guess if you have a name like Cory, you better add something tough after it)
3. Marked - EMA
4. Rubber - Yuck
5. 212 - Azealia Banks featuring Lazy Jay
6. The Weeknd - The Morning
7. Cults - Go Outside
8. Okkervill River - Your Past Life as a Myth
9. Generationals - Ten-Twenty-Ten
10. M83 - Intro (featuring Zola Jesus)