This was just like yesterday's. So I changed it to this companion to an earlier category.
My answer is pretty much anything by Nelly. Everyone but me know all the lyrics to his songs. And they sing them at parties or weddings or whatever. And I just fake my way through it. Especially this song:
Chuck's song. Great pick.
Also "I'm Not There" by Bob Dylan. Long. Rambly. Quiet.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'll go with The Partisan by Leonard Cohen. I wish I could switch to the French. Also it's one of my favorite songs.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna choose Buona Sera by Louis Prima. Not that difficult to learn, but I just haven't done it yet. And it's practially Italian.
ReplyDeleteI know all the words to Nelly and The Partisan. even the French parts. It is also one of my favorites. Il est mort sans suprise.....
ReplyDeleteI wish I could sing all of Oh My Golly, or any of the Pixies songs sung in that pidgen spanish.