Life goes on, and so must this dumb list.
A Song That Describes You
This song starts out with the line "I never tried as hard as I could" and goes on to talk about being broke and having problems. There's nothing else you need to know about me.
And Kent's. Very apt.
Chuck's song.
Wendy's song. I feel this way too, Wendy.
Chelsey!
This one is easy.
ReplyDeletePackt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box by Radiohead, even with the stupid misspelled title.
I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.
In the last few weeks I have been somewhat fixated on the lyrics, "Here me now, return to me" from Bjork's Bachelorette. The song is a love song, but the lyrics by themselves line up pretty well with me wanting to be able to magically wish Angelique back. Sorry for the depressing selection.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I don't actually have enough personality to merit a song. So let me say this: I love Margaret vs. Pauline. I realize that I'm probably Pauline but I so often feel like Margaret. Because I'm a big baby.
ReplyDeleteBrent's reflexive song description for each of you:
ReplyDeleteChelsey: All the Good that Won't Come Out of Me - Rilo Kiley
Chuck - Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem
Wendy - Mushaboom - Feist
Kent - Simple Twist of Fate - Bob Dylan
I skipped this category b/c I couldn't come up with one...I'm not much of a lyric person.
ReplyDeleteBrent, thanks for posting your reflexive song description for me.
Ok I think I finally have one for this category.
ReplyDeleteTwo halves- my morning jacket