Movie that you had high hopes for and were disappointed by.
For some reason I had very steep expectations for Ang Lee's The Hulk. I think I expected him to tap into the sadness within rage. He did not really go there. I tapped into the sadness within disappointment.
I am right there with you on your pick Wendy. Man did i want it to be funny. In fact just watching the trailer make me think, maybe I should watch it again.
Agree with Brent's pick too:
Kent's pick:
I really wanted to love Burn After Reading, but it was no use.
ReplyDeleteI always think movies are going to be good, and then they suck. Mine would probably be Inglorious Bastards. I had heard good things, but I was bored a lot in it. Or maybe Kill Bill 2 for that matter.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny that Inglorious Bastards is a Tarantino movie that I like, and everyone else seems to hate it. Christoph Waltz is great in that.
ReplyDeleteMy answer is The Phantom Menace.