killing my memory problems
Is rain an element? Well, technically, no. But water is. Water.
I went with water as well. This is from the Kosterpelding/Woynowski Beach Vacay....oh the days of fun and sun and booze....
Man, blogger really hates me today. I can't get them all lined up. Mine is earth though. Cruel cruel earth.
Smog makes air so much easier to see. Thank you smog!
Jesus. Ok. I finally figured it out. And I think I know what to do going forward. Happy allignment forever more.
You tell me if mine is water, air, earth, or spirit.
Wendy, wins day four. I like Chelsey's a lot too.
Is rain an element? Well, technically, no. But water is. Water.
ReplyDeleteI went with water as well. This is from the Kosterpelding/Woynowski Beach Vacay....oh the days of fun and sun and booze....
ReplyDeleteMan, blogger really hates me today. I can't get them all lined up. Mine is earth though. Cruel cruel earth.
ReplyDeleteSmog makes air so much easier to see. Thank you smog!
ReplyDeleteJesus. Ok. I finally figured it out. And I think I know what to do going forward. Happy allignment forever more.
ReplyDeleteYou tell me if mine is water, air, earth, or spirit.
ReplyDeleteWendy, wins day four. I like Chelsey's a lot too.
ReplyDelete