When you're at the parades, and you get too worked up in the front, you go to the back and stand next to Marnie. And find out she just as worked up in the back.
That was my fault. I knew Kent was too frunk to post, so my virtue of elimination I put you name under it. Now it stays. Because that's how the internet wants it.
In my defense, blogger was doing some really weird stuff yesterday. I'm afraid to open that blog agin and fix it. Last time I erased Wendy's picture. Then Wendy put hers back in and killed Chuck's picture. And then Leslie and Chelsey pulled this "whose on first" picture routine while I had my back turned.
I like to think of this one as Mardi Gras in the fishbowl. But only in the most positive light.
ReplyDeleteWhen you're at the parades, and you get too worked up in the front, you go to the back and stand next to Marnie. And find out she just as worked up in the back.
ReplyDeleteI have only really been to one Mardi Gras, during which I wept inconsolably and got sick. Yet I still want to go again some day.
ReplyDeleteI can't see Chuck's photo. Is anyone else having this problem?
ReplyDeleteI see it!
ReplyDeleteWendy. I think I erased your picture.
ReplyDeleteI added it again. I hope I didn't delete anyone else's.
ReplyDeleteI think that somehow killed Chelsey's and maimed Chuck's.
ReplyDeleteSorry about that. I have no idea how I managed it.
ReplyDeleteHey, it's a blog. Someone was bound to get hurt.
ReplyDeleteThat's not me. My hands do not look that old.
ReplyDeleteNo, that's my picture...the lady is some random!
DeleteFunny! Why is my name under it?
DeleteThat was my fault. I knew Kent was too frunk to post, so my virtue of elimination I put you name under it. Now it stays. Because that's how the internet wants it.
DeleteBrent, you are too frunk to post. That was my damn picture.
DeleteI was there when you took the photo so I'm fine with my name under it :-) Frunk or otherwise.
DeleteIn my defense, blogger was doing some really weird stuff yesterday. I'm afraid to open that blog agin and fix it. Last time I erased Wendy's picture. Then Wendy put hers back in and killed Chuck's picture. And then Leslie and Chelsey pulled this "whose on first" picture routine while I had my back turned.
DeleteMy co-workers love me.
ReplyDeleteI think a few of these got deleted, but of the remaining pictures, I'll go with Brent.
ReplyDelete