I LOVE YOU TO THE MAX

killing my memory problems

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Brent on the job.

Sometimes I write on the Goodwill blog....

http://www.goodwillomaha.org/blog/2012/04/18/another-drive-for-drives-is-in-the-bag-of-bags/?utm_campaign=Another%20Drive%20for%20Drives%20is%20in%20the%20bag%20of%20bags!&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
Posted by Floyd Koster at 12:38 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • BigSister
  • Floyd Koster
  • Weeping Gardener
  • elbuzzard
  • greenbird
  • innocentwhenyoudream

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2015 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (95)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (12)
      • Everyone Knows I hatde the Clint Eastwood Superbow...
      • Operation: Home Improvement
      • My New Running Shoes
      • Couch Commercials on 30 Rock
      • My last night dream...
      • Brent on the job.
      • Also There's This.
      • This is Awesome
      • Cloud Nothings
      • Mother of the year
      • Music Through Our Lives
      • Unintentionally intense ending to an email from my...
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2011 (138)
    • ►  December (24)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (72)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  December (7)

Popular Posts

  • Best Albums of 2011
    Brent's and Kents!  Please submit yours to me, and I'll add them accordingly... Brent's Top 10! 10) Slow Club:Paradise - I h...
  • I Dreamed of a Blog
    Today I received a notification that my blog had laid vacant for a very long time.  Thank you Google.   Knew that already.  So, on Chelsey...
  • NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
    Brent: Only listen to albums.  No shuffles No repeat restaurants per quarter (exception of Breakfast Club) Finish the Harry Potter Serie...
  • Brent's elbuzzard 1/2 Year Music Post
    Every year around this time, Kent and I swap email about how crappy the music is that year. Then by the year’s end, we manage to like 20 or ...
  • Brent's Top 20 2011 Tracks!
    In handy mixtape form!  Thanks Leslie for the Everyone's Mixtape tip.   TOP 20 Name                                  Artist       ...
  • BRENT'S FAVORITE SONGS OF 2014
    All in all, I believe that last year was a weak one for music. It had its moments, but there was a lot of crap that I tried to listen to in ...
  • Couch Commercials on 30 Rock
    As someone who thought Clint Eastwood's Super Bowl Commercial was idiotic, I really enjoyed these three commercials for Couch Town Cou...
  • Music Through Our Lives
    Pitchfork is doing this thing where they have certain artists list their favorite albums at different ages, starting at five and going out i...
  • 30 Day Movie Challenge Day 27
    Dreamiest movies stars ever. Mine are Grace Kelly and James Dean.
  • Dream Board!!!
    Our dog is famous! http://www.omaha.com/section/SPECIAL10

Search This Blog

Followers

Subscribe To This Thing

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.