![]() |
| How could this guy be a dumb dreamer? |
"Can we please skip to the religions that limit your interactions with god. Because otherwise I have no hope of suspending disbelief"I say all of this with complete confidence. So much so that when I wake up immediately after I make a point of remembering it - believing it to be brilliant in my half-asleep stupor. I wake up later in the night and make sure I still believe it. Still think it's great.
This morning I'm showering, and a little more awake. I think about it again, and cannot for the life of me figure out why I was so happy with it at 2am and 4am. Suddenly the realization sets in that I am an idiot in my dreams.

Last night I was watching a Spanish movie before bed and I kept falling asleep. But in my dreaming state I could still hear the Spanish and completely understand it. And I was like wow, it's amazing how well I'm understanding this Spanish. Then I would snap awake and realize the translations that I was doing in my head while asleep were completely, not even close, wrong. I repeated this process three or four times, each time thinking man, I really know Spanish. I actually really, really don't.
ReplyDelete