killing my memory problems
well you know i love twilight...but ill go with the notebook. that movie makes me cry uncontrollably every time i see it....even if i only catch a few minutes here and there on tv i start crying
I guess I'll be sorry when the category for best musical movie comes along, but I'll go with West Side Story.
Love Story. What can you say about a 25 year old girl who died?
Love means never having to say holy cow that was terrible.I'll pick Casablanca. Oh, Rick.
well you know i love twilight...but ill go with the notebook. that movie makes me cry uncontrollably every time i see it....even if i only catch a few minutes here and there on tv i start crying
ReplyDeleteI guess I'll be sorry when the category for best musical movie comes along, but I'll go with West Side Story.
ReplyDeleteLove Story. What can you say about a 25 year old girl who died?
ReplyDeleteLove means never having to say holy cow that was terrible.
ReplyDeleteI'll pick Casablanca. Oh, Rick.