Charade is a fantastic movie, it's one of my favorites. I also love The Philadelphia Story, but probably purely for the drunk scene between Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart.
I liked Charade immensely. I saw Philadelphia Story years ago and liked it, but over time I've become a very big fan of the musical version High Society.
Favorite actor movie -- let's go with Johnny Depp and the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. It's just so great to watch him enjoy himself that way.
I don't really have a favority actor. But Tom Waits is my favorite musician. I'll say Down By Law.
ReplyDeleteThis is the one I've been waiting for!
ReplyDeleteTHE POSTMAN!!
So Kent is, and I can't believe I'm asking this, Kevin Costner your favorite actor? Or is Tom Waits in The Postman or something?
ReplyDeleteMy favorite actor is Cary Grant - and my favorite movie with him in it is Arsenic and Old Lace.
ReplyDeleteLeslie, I've been on a Cary Grant kick this year. I watched Arsenic and Old Lace last spring, and I am actually watching Charade this eventing.
ReplyDeleteCharade is a fantastic movie, it's one of my favorites. I also love The Philadelphia Story, but probably purely for the drunk scene between Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart.
ReplyDeleteI liked Charade immensely. I saw Philadelphia Story years ago and liked it, but over time I've become a very big fan of the musical version High Society.
ReplyDeleteFavorite actor movie -- let's go with Johnny Depp and the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. It's just so great to watch him enjoy himself that way.
ReplyDelete