killing my memory problems
I really loved the most recent Hairspray.
I want to say the Wizard of Oz, but I've already used it for another answer, so instead I'll get all artsy and say The Umbrellas of Cherbourg.
In my heart it may truly be West Side Story, but since I've already used it for another character, I'll go with Bye Bye Birdie.
Moulin Rouge
Even though I love Julie Andrews I will not be picking The Sound of Music. Has to be The Wizard of Oz.
Wait! Is The Producers a musical? If it is I'm going with that.
I really loved the most recent Hairspray.
ReplyDeleteI want to say the Wizard of Oz, but I've already used it for another answer, so instead I'll get all artsy and say The Umbrellas of Cherbourg.
ReplyDeleteIn my heart it may truly be West Side Story, but since I've already used it for another character, I'll go with Bye Bye Birdie.
ReplyDeleteMoulin Rouge
ReplyDeleteEven though I love Julie Andrews I will not be picking The Sound of Music. Has to be The Wizard of Oz.
ReplyDeleteWait! Is The Producers a musical? If it is I'm going with that.
ReplyDelete