killing my memory problems
Shawn of the Dead or Bad Santa. I'll say Bad Santa, since it's Christmastime.
Raising Arizona is my hands-down favorite. But Anchorman will do in a pinch.
Robinhood Men in Tights must win because I have loved this movie since I was in grade school. But I also think "I love you man" is hilarious.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
I had no idea Kent's idea of funny was The Holy Grail. Words cannot express my confusion and shame.
The Princess Bride please. Hands down.
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!
Shawn of the Dead or Bad Santa. I'll say Bad Santa, since it's Christmastime.
ReplyDeleteRaising Arizona is my hands-down favorite. But Anchorman will do in a pinch.
ReplyDeleteRobinhood Men in Tights must win because I have loved this movie since I was in grade school. But I also think "I love you man" is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteMonty Python and the Holy Grail.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea Kent's idea of funny was The Holy Grail. Words cannot express my confusion and shame.
ReplyDeleteThe Princess Bride please. Hands down.
ReplyDeleteCome and see the violence inherent in the system!
ReplyDelete