Song That Makes You Feel Guity
When Carissa's Wierd said "saying sad things that don't make sense just makes you look like a liar," I knew exactly who they were talking to.
Chuck
Wendy! Sorry - this was the best I could do.
Kent. I've never seen this video before. So dumb!
These days pretty much any song by La Roux will work. Angelique asked me to burn her a copy of it the last night we worked together. I of course did not.
ReplyDeleteThere's a kid song called The Song of Life by a band called Scribble Monster that equates the life the singer has now to the game Life. It's a very sweet song about appreciating all you have family-wise, and I often feel guilty because I'm too angry to really enjoy that.
ReplyDeleteI guess I'll pick Fight Test by the Flaming Lips, but I'm not thrilled with that choice. It doesn't necessarily make me feel guilty, but I do identify with the regret of inaction.
ReplyDeleteI Had My Chance by Morphine is another option that kind of expresses the same feeling.