Favorite Song This Time Last Year
This is easy for me. I sometimes feel like Sleigh Bells were created somewhere by people catering to my musical tastes. And this was their crowning achievement.
Chelsey: Well this is a fine video.
Chuck's song. Chuck, it looks like I'm finally going to listen to this song.
Wendy's song. I'm very sorry about stealing Sleigh Bells.
i have a terrible memory for this sort of thing...luckily i have a 2010 playlist on my ipod.
ReplyDeletei'll go with the morning benders excuses
I'm not sure either, but I think it was about this time that I came upon the Atlas by Battles. This song is from 2007 or so but I found it on a best videos of the last decade list and really, really, really liked the song.
ReplyDeleteChuck that Battles song is like being attacked by a hive of bees.
ReplyDeleteYes, but in a good way.
ReplyDeleteBrent, I think you know you robbed me here. Sleigh Bells was the only CD I bought in 2010 (unless you count a Natalie Merchant poetry thing). So I'll go with LCD Soundsystem I Can Change, but I'm not happy about it.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite song of last year was Taxi Cab by Vampire Weekend. But I bet at this time last year, Everlasting Light by The Black Keys was getting more play time.
ReplyDelete