I work in a Dallas County building and my office windows - the only truly wonderful thing about this office - were bricked over a few years ago when they added an addition to the building. My (shared) office is all flourescent lights, creepy dust, and disturbing sulfurous smells coming from the hallway. Things tend to pile up because they aren't really mine and I don't need them but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with them.
I haven't always liked my job but I love my sunny office.
ReplyDeleteI run a real tight ship.
ReplyDeleteI work in a Dallas County building and my office windows - the only truly wonderful thing about this office - were bricked over a few years ago when they added an addition to the building. My (shared) office is all flourescent lights, creepy dust, and disturbing sulfurous smells coming from the hallway. Things tend to pile up because they aren't really mine and I don't need them but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with them.
ReplyDeleteWhat the hell is up with my hair?
ReplyDeleteI've been sick! Here is my desk.
ReplyDeleteBrent wins the workplace challenge despite a good scary pose from Kent's co-worker.
ReplyDeleteI'm getting pretty tired of being the "runner up"
ReplyDelete