The time change combined with our recent travels really kicked me in the pants today. Who knew it was already 5:00? That's not what the clocks around here were saying.
Anyway, the part of BigSister is being played by Jude Pryor today. He is sitting in the place I like to sit when it's 5:00 and I'm tired and the kids are doing homework and I haven't mustered the strength to start dinner and unload the dishwasher yet. He is playing his 3DS, but I would more likely be playing WWF or its more dastardly cousin Scramble With Friends.
The time change combined with our recent travels really kicked me in the pants today. Who knew it was already 5:00? That's not what the clocks around here were saying.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, the part of BigSister is being played by Jude Pryor today. He is sitting in the place I like to sit when it's 5:00 and I'm tired and the kids are doing homework and I haven't mustered the strength to start dinner and unload the dishwasher yet. He is playing his 3DS, but I would more likely be playing WWF or its more dastardly cousin Scramble With Friends.
Beer baby
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the party Leslie! You win day 19 with your photo of Kent at work.
ReplyDeleteApparently you would also rather go home.
Delete